In November of 2006, BCCC reached a formal agreement with our brothers and sisters at The Church of Living Hope (formerly Langhorne Terrace Ministries) to purchase their church building and adjacent homes at 1249 W. Maple Ave. in Langhorne. This exciting transaction enabled BCCC to be the first church plant in over 25 years to get established in its own building in Lower Bucks County! In the ensuing years, BCCC has made great strides in upgrading and renovating the facilities, enabling this property to be a fantastic place to worship, fellowship, and serve. BCCC believes that the church is the people, not the building. However, the building affords us a wonderful opportunity to carry out the mission of the church. Our beautiful sanctuary is host to our regular worship services and is also an ideal place for our members weddings and other special occasions. Additionally, we are privileged to have wonderful classroom facilities and a fellowship hall for numerous other events and activities.